I am a curious person, in everything I do, I put myself on the line and experiment. I am a friend of Richard Meitner, an American artist and now a professor in Portugal; he often told me that the Murano technique is beautiful and fascinating, but he repeated to me: “Fabio, you have to simplify”. From this suggestion I started my journey towards contemporary experimentation.
From the basic element that makes up the LU chandeliers, born lumen. A hanging lamp that is realized by Maestro Fabio Fornasier in a wide range of colors. It is designed to be used individually, perhaps to complement an LU chandelier, which grouped, also combining different shades, for a result of great visual impact.
- Fabio Fornasier interviewed by the Cologni Foundation 21 March 2018
- LU Murano in the permanent collection of the Murano Glass Museum 20 March 2018
- Murano Gallery LUAB 4.0, the new international glass art gallery 18 October 2017
- LUme, hanging lights 30 July 2016
- Janus, between Past and Future: LUgiano 4 April 2015