LU Murano in the permanent collection of the Murano Glass Museum
As of February 23rd 2018, the Murano Glass Museum has made available the famous Brandolini hall as a permanent exhibition space destined to welcome the donations of prestigious contemporary and modern glass works. The goal is to communicate that Murano is the island of the contemporary glass world where artistic glass is produced an always renewed creativity.
All gathered in the same room will be fifty exhibited glass works by the likes of Pino Signoretto, Archimede Seguso, Napoleone Martinuzzi, Ermanno Nason, Tadao Ando, Cristiano Bianchin, Toots Zynsky, Markku Piri, Mauro Vianello, Antonio Seguso, Tobia Scarpa , Giorgio Vigna, Andrea Morucchio, realized on behalf of the most important glassworks on the island.
To welcome visitors. at the entrance of the Murano Museum there is a chandelier by Fabio Fornasier, a LU 18 Pulegoso with 36 lights..
Read more: NUOVE ACQUISIZIONI. La collezione permanente
- Fabio Fornasier interviewed by the Cologni Foundation 21 March 2018
- LU Murano in the permanent collection of the Murano Glass Museum 20 March 2018
- Murano Gallery LUAB 4.0, the new international glass art gallery 18 October 2017
- LUme, hanging lights 30 July 2016
- Janus, between Past and Future: LUgiano 4 April 2015