After last year’s success, the collaboration between LU murano and the furnishings company Viganò is renewed. For this year’s Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, Viganò has decided to light its stand with LU chandeliers and other works by the glass Maestro, Fabio Fornasier.
This will be an opportunity to unveil to the public IlLUsion, a creation that blends light and sound, and Vi – the divine chandelier, a unique creation through which Maestro Fabio Fornasier has revisited the forms of the classic Rezzonico Venetian chandelier using 180 bottles of Franciacorta.
The date with LU Murano’s brilliant lighting creations is in Milan at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2015, from April 14 to 19 in Pavilion 2, stand 35.
LU Murano is present at the exhibition Hotel and Spa Design 2010, an event dedicated to the design and wellness of hospitality that takes place from 14 to 18 November 2010 in Naples during the Mostra d’Oltremare. In 2010, Fabio Fornasier’s dynamic creativity earned his studio the top design prize at the UK Lighting design awards 2010 and also gave rise to two new models to join the LU Murano Collection: cLUb and LUngo.
- LUme, hanging lights 30 July 2016
- Janus, between Past and Future: LUgiano 4 April 2015
- LU Murano lights up the Viganò furnishings at Milan’s Salone del Mobile 2015 30 March 2015
- LU Murano chandeliers at Vitraria GLASS +A Museum exhibition 20 February 2015
- Lu Murano lights up DIVINE 3 October 2014