After last year’s success, the collaboration between LU murano and the furnishings company Viganò is renewed. For this year’s Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, Viganò has decided to light its stand with LU chandeliers and other works by the glass Maestro, Fabio Fornasier.
This will be an opportunity to unveil to the public IlLUsion, a creation that blends light and sound, and Vi – the divine chandelier, a unique creation through which Maestro Fabio Fornasier has revisited the forms of the classic Rezzonico Venetian chandelier using 180 bottles of Franciacorta.
The date with LU Murano’s brilliant lighting creations is in Milan at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2015, from April 14 to 19 in Pavilion 2, stand 35.
During the exhibition PRECIOUS from Picasso to Jeff Koons will include the chandelier iLUsion and other glass works made by Fabio Fornasier.
Palazzo Nani Mocenigo, Fondamenta Nani, Dorsoduro 960 30123 Venice, Italy. 8 february – 12 april 2015.
- Euroluce 2019, all the photos 23 April 2019
- Tutte le foto di Murano sotto vuoto 12 March 2019
- Murano sotto vuoto 11 March 2019
- Fabio Fornasier interviewed by the Cologni Foundation 21 March 2018
- LU Murano in the permanent collection of the Murano Glass Museum 20 March 2018